Louise's Holiday Film Clips. #1 Planes Trains and Automobiles

Tomorrow we all four pile into my cozy van and drive straight up the center of California to the city of Fair Oaks, for a big family Thanksgiving visit with husband's family. It's a large gathering and we will have about 30+ people for Thanksgiving dinner.

Lots of family love and laughter. Seriously, what could go wrong?

And so, in light of the advent of our entire holiday season, I am embarking on my own holiday salute.

Louise's Holiday Film Clips.
(All courtesy of YouTube.)


Tonight, the night before the day before Thanksgiving I salute: Planes, Trains and Automobiles.



Comments

I love this movie, and I think you posted my favorite scene from it. Way back when I used to teach traffic school (I KNOW!) in college, I used to show this clip!

This film makes me laugh AND cry!

Popular posts from this blog

The apocalyptic siren song that is Cormac McCarthy's "The Road"

Nothing remotely ordinary about "Ordinary Days" at SCR.

Two summer movie standouts: Cyrus and Exit Through The Gift Shop