Jeremy Irons is mad as hell and he's not going to take it anymore!

Look, I love Jeremy Irons.  
Love him. Always have. I love all his tortured soul roles.
Hell, I used to be a card-carrying Jeremy Irons freak.

You know the type:
Saw Brideshead Revisited,  The French Lieutenant's Woman, and Dead Ringers 
possibly twelve times. Each.

Hey, I still own a CD him in a recording of Tom Stoppard's The Real Thing,
which blows me away every time I hear it. 

Irons is passionate and fabulous, so naturally
I was interested to see what he was all fired up about up these days --

Well, it turns out he's fucking mad as hell!  
Great! -- I get that. Me, too!

He's right -- Hunger does stink.
But, so does smoker's teeth.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The apocalyptic siren song that is Cormac McCarthy's "The Road"

Nothing remotely ordinary about "Ordinary Days" at SCR.

Two summer movie standouts: Cyrus and Exit Through The Gift Shop