The "ICE CREAM TRUCK DANCE"

- Okay, this is 100% "feel good."


Comments

Peter Varvel said…
Do you know the Donut Shop song? (this ice cream truck music is the tune for the lyrics)

Well, I walked around the corner and I walked around the block
And I walked right into a donut shop
And I scooped up a donut right out of the grease and I handed the lady a five cent piece.

Well, she looked at the nickel and she looked at me
And she said this nickel is no good to me
There's a hole in the middle and it goes right through - and I said, There's a hole in the donut too!
...And then...the dancer EXPLODED!

Popular posts from this blog

The apocalyptic siren song that is Cormac McCarthy's "The Road"

Nothing remotely ordinary about "Ordinary Days" at SCR.

Two summer movie standouts: Cyrus and Exit Through The Gift Shop