Spoon. Inside Out. (Lyrics & KCRW studio video)

Current ear candy I just cannot get enough of.

The low-tech KCRW video sort-of makes up for giving up my ticket to the Beck concert last weekend.




    Inside Out
    Time's gone inside out
    Time gets distorted with
    This intense gravity
    I don't got time for holy rollers
    But then they wash my feet
    And I won't be their soldier
    There's intense gravity
    Yeah, there's intense gravity
    I'm just your satellite
    I'm just your satellite
    Ooh, and I know that time's gone inside out
    And now it's only like we told you
    Hm, oh then they wash my feet
    They do not make me complete
    Break out a character for me
    Time keeps on going when
    We got nothing else to give
    We got nothing else to give
    Ooh, 'cause our time's gone inside out
    I don't make time for holy rollers
    Hm, there's only you I need
    They do not make me complete


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The apocalyptic siren song that is Cormac McCarthy's "The Road"

Nothing remotely ordinary about "Ordinary Days" at SCR.

Two summer movie standouts: Cyrus and Exit Through The Gift Shop