And now for something completely different: Fabulous shoes.

























God, I love shoes, but not just any shoes, THESE shoes.

Seriously, I am 100 percent, crazy in love with them, and I'm not quite sure why, but I am.

This was my week to casually glance through a Garnet Hill catalogue and fall head over heels in love with these Born brand dress shoes with slouchy ankle socks.

Must. Have. Them. Now.

Comments

Peter Varvel said…
I think they're pretty darned fashionable, very "now."
But I'm just some middle-aged dude.
What do your daughters think?
Thank you, my friend!

I love them, too!

-- Here's what my kids think:

My teen: "I love being taller than you, Mom, except that I can't steal your shoes anymore!"

And here's what my 4rth grader thinks: "Do they come in pink?"

Popular posts from this blog

The apocalyptic siren song that is Cormac McCarthy's "The Road"

Nothing remotely ordinary about "Ordinary Days" at SCR.

Two summer movie standouts: Cyrus and Exit Through The Gift Shop